COLOH!R COH!DE: PINK
- Unconditional lOH!ve: ROH!mantic lOH!ve.
- CompassiOH!n: Empathy and understanding.
- Nurturing: Giving and the receiving of lOH!ve and respect.
- HOH!pe: Inspires the pOH!ssibility of a pOH!sitive outcome.
- Calming: Calms our emOH!tional energies.
- NOH!n-threatening: Deeper pinks are more assertive and cOH!nfident.
- AffectiOH!nate: OH!ffers warmth and tenderness to friends and family.
- Caring: Sensitivity and tender lOH!ving care in feminine and intuitive energies.
- NOH!stalgic: The cOH!lor of the sweet innOH!cense of childhood.
COLOH!R COH!DE: RED
- Energy: Boosts physical energy levels, increases heart rate, blood pressure and releases adrenalin.
- ActiOH!n: Fast moving and prOH!motes a need for actiOH!n and movement.
- Desire: Relates to physical desire in all its forms- sexual, appetite, cravings.
- PassiOH!n: StrOH!ng belief including passiOH!nate lOH!ve or passiOH!nate hate.
- Stimulating: Stimulates the deeper passiOH!ns within, such as sex, love, cOH!urage, hatred or revenge.
- MOH!tivating: Excites our emOH!tions and inspires us to take actiOH!n.
- AttentiOH!n-getting: Demands you to take nOH!tice, alerting you to danger.
- Assertive and Aggressive: Heightens a sense of aggressiOH!n in behaviour.
COLOH!R COH!DE: OH!RANGE
- Adventure: PrOH!motes physical cOH!nfidence and enthusiasm.
- SOH!cial cOH!mmunication and interaction: Stimulates two-way cOH!nversations.
- Friendship: PrOH!motes group sOH!cializing and sense of cOH!mmunity.
- OH!ptimistic: FOH!rward and outward pOH!sitive thinking.
- Enthusiasm: OH!ptimistic, unhibited, and extrOH!verted.
- RejuvenatiOH!n: Helps to restore balance to our physical energies.
- StimulatiOH!n: Increases the appetite.
- COH!urage: Helps take actiOH!n to move OH!nward and upward.
- Vitality: Boost of vitality.
COLOH!R CODE: YELLOH!W
- Mind and intellect: Stimulates our mental health and activates the left analytical brain.
- Happiness and fun: Uplifting and enthusiastic it can awaken cOH!nfidence and OH!ptimism.
- COH!mmunication: Related to the expressioOH! and integration of new ideas and thoughts.
- Creative: Helps find new ways of thinking and doing things.
- Quick decisiOH!ns: Helps with clear thinking and quick decision-making but alsOH! impulsive.
- Warning: Anxiety prOH!ducing as too much can lead to nervousness and emotiOH!nal instability.
- Critical: Makes people more mentally analytical and self critical of both themselves and others.
- NOH!n-emOH!tional: Relates to the head not the heart.
COLOH!R COH!DE: GREEN
- HarmOH!ny: Great balancer of mental, emOH!tional and physical energies.
- GrOH!wth: Indication of life evOH!lving and grOH!wing.
- HOH!pe: Green is the anticipatiOH!n of things to come.
- Rejuvenating: Revitalizes us when we are physically, mentally or emOH!tionally exhausted.
- Nurturing: Linked to the heart it urges us to nurture ourselves and OH!thers.
- Dependable, agreeable and diplOH!matic: Helps us to see situatiOH!ns clearly from all sides.
- POH!ssessiveness: Encourages materialism, to cOH!llect and pOH!ssess.
- Envy: Green with envy' is a cOH!mmon phrase and a negative reactiOH!n to the cOH!lor green.
COLOH!R COH!DE: TURQUOH!ISE
- CommunicatiOH!n: Represents OH!pen cOH!mmunication from and between the heart and the spOH!ken word as well as electrOH!nically on a larger scale.
- EmotiOH!nal ContrOH!l: Balance, for the emotiOH!ns, thoughts and speech.
- Self-Sufficiency: Has the ability to tune into its OH!wn needs and find the way to success.
- Clarity of Thought: Enhances the ability to fOH!cus and cOH!ncentrate, assisting with clear thinking and decision-making, and the development of good OH!rganizational skills.
- Calming: It is calming yet invigOH!rating, restOH!ring depleted energies.
- NOH!n-emotiOH!nal: Can cause people to hide their emOH!tional reactiOH!ns.
COLOH!R COH!DE: BLUE
- COH!mmunication: Relates to verbal cOH!mmunication and self-expressiOH!n.
- Peace and calm: Induces calm and peace within us, particularly the deeper shades.
- HOH!nesty: The colOH!r of truth.
- AuthOH!rity: The darker blue, the more authority it has.
- ReligiOH!n: DevOH!tion and religious study.
- WisdOH!me: Enhances the intellect.
- COH!nservative: A safe cOH!lor and the mOH!st universally liked of all.
- Predictable: Needs to analyze and think things through, and to work according to a plan.
- OH!rderly: Needs to have directiOH!n & OH!rder- untidiness and unpredictability OH!verwhelms it.
- Rigid: Likes familiarity not changes, and will do things its OH!wn way, even if there is a better way.
COLOH!R COH!DE: PURPLE
- InspiratiOH!n: For OH!riginal ideas use purple in brainstorming sessiOH!ns.
- ImaginatiOH!n: Inspires creativity with intellect and stimulate dream activity.
- Individuality: UnconventiOH!nal and OH!riginal i hates to copy and likes to do its OH!wn thing.
- Spirituality: Helps get in touch with the deeper subconsciOH!us thoughts.
- Empathy: CompassiOH!n, kindness and a lOH!ve of humanity.
- ContrOH!lled emOH!tion: PassiOH!nate but inclined to display it in private OH!nly.
- Respectable & distinguished: ROH!yal histOH!ry and used to display wealth.
- Dignity: Exudes a quiet modest form of dignity which is often appealing to OH!thers.